Happy Birthday Recovery Talk Network
The Recovery Talk Network has just celebrated our first full year of original shows - creating more than 300 hours of recovery-oriented programming.
* RTN is the only nightly prime-time network offering recovery-oriented program
* to a nationwide audience (Monday through Friday from 8-10pm Pacific)
* in more than thirty states on cable systems and stations
* including Boston, Cleveland, Minneapolis, Las Vegas, San Diego, and Los Angeles.
This has been accomplished due to the extraordinary commitment of our hosts and staff Richard. C., Nick J., Constantine, Leyla, David L., Stephanie, and myself, but could only have been achieved with the generous time, wisdom, and passion given by more than 165 guests.
Review all our shows here - RTN web site Show Info - Archives
Our thanks go also to the staff and management of CRN Digital Talk especially president Michael Horn (www.crntalk.com) and Langer Broadcasting who broadcast our shows nationwide without whom the message that addiction is a disease and recovery is occurring in millions of lives every day would not be heard.
Join in our birthday celebration and help ensure that we continue our mutual efforts for another year and beyond.
* Sponsorship and advertising packages can be created to meet your budget and target market.
Support the Recovery Talk Network as a Sponsor - Click Here
Tax-deductible contributions via PayPal or credit card can be made to the Time For Recovery Foundation - www.timeforrecovery.org - whose mission includes:
* educating the public with the goal of eliminating the stigma of the disease of addiction;
* providing scholarships to those in need of treatment
* offering funding for sober living housing
Please make your tax-deductible contribution to the Time For Recovery Foundation - click here
If you've enjoyed our guests (or been a guest for that matter) please consider showing your support with a donation or sponsorship check or on-line payment of $100, $250, or any amount of your choice.
I look forward to speaking to you to discuss sponsorship availabilities, contributions, and interview opportunities for yourself or your organization.
Let me again thank all of you for the work you do advocating the cause of recovery. I’m excited about continuing to work together to ensure that the message of hope continues to reach the millions of American families yearning for solutions.
PS For more information feel free to reply or call me directly.
Listen Live click here CRN Digital Talk
JOIN IN - CALL 800-336-2225
- The Recovery Talk Network has been formed with a mission - to provide listeners with a wide array of individuals who share their experiences in recovery or in dealing with recovery issues.
- Guests include authors, doctors, as well as members of 12 Step anonymous programs and others who found alternative paths to recovery.
- All Americans (as well as hundreds of millions of people around the world) are affected by an addiction.
- In the US, studies show there are 15-17 million chronic alcohol abusers.
- Another six million are reported to be addicted to legal or illegal drugs from heroine and cocaine to crystal meth and prescription medications.
- Most alarming – and tragic – is the obesity epidemic, with half the country overweight, some 60 million obese and perhaps six million Americans considered morbidly obese – either more than 100 pounds overweight or individuals overweight by 50% of their ideal weight.
- The Recovery Talk Network, with hosts Larry W., (along with co-host Constantine) and Richard C., airs Monday through Wednesday nights from 8pm to 10pm Pacific (11pm-1am Eastern) over CRN Digital Talk in 33 states in more than 11 million cable households and world-wide over the internet at www.crntalk.com.
- At the Recovery Talk Network, we take our MISSION seriously, without taking ourselves seriously. In lighter moments, I like to say that RTN was formed to provide "three i's - to inspire, inform, and intertain".
- For information about appearing as a guest, a potential host, or to become a supporter or sponsor of the Recovery Talk Network, you simply need to email RTN founder Larry W. at firstname.lastname@example.org or call CRN Digital Talk at 800-336-2225.
In recovery and in service,
Founder, Recovery Talk Network
Copyright 2007. MCC. All Rights Reserved.